Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Got a Crafting Question????

Hey I'd like to know if you have any questions for me that might help you and others to know about crafting that you would like answers to.  email me at justinejd@cfl.rr.com

Please help me serve you! I promise to read every email that comes in.

Last night was the Trust Canvas Class with Adore Him Creations it was a fun night. 

As I sit there watching everyone they are quiet and a little distant.  By the end of class we are crying, hugging, smiling and enjoying everyone's creations.  In just a few hours we learn so much about ourselves and each other.  Best of all we learn where we are in our walk with trusting God.

When we trust God there is peace in your soul that is like no other.  You are filled with joy and happiness.  There is no room for fear. 

I am honored to be a part of this faithart revolution and that God has chosen me to help other woman to know they are not alone and loved.  

You are all welcome to join the Advent Study - Pause, Ponder and Prepare  find out more here  starting November 1 with the launch of the Christian Art Community His Kingdom Come.


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up (Galatians 6:9).


Justine Dandrea's photo.


















































2 comments:

  1. Hi Justine, just wanted to let you know that your our customer spotlight over at the cutting cafe's blog: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/cutting_cafe_blog/2014/10/t.html
    with that comes one free set of your choice from our online store....email me your choice at fabriccutups@prodigy.net congrats........regina

    ReplyDelete