Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Afghans and Deals :)

I have been sick for a few days.  I am feeling better and made some chicken noodle soup to help me feel better :)

I was thinking of afghans the last few days and decided to put an Etsy Treasurie together since I haven't felt up to crafting.  Here are a few of them go check out the rest  click here

Hand Crocheted Custom Halloween Afghan  Place Your Order Now for October Delivery Keepsake Annual DecorationSALE Candy Corn Afghan/ Halloween Ripple BlanketCrochet Noah's Ark baby blanket customized to baby's favorite animals. Washable and durable, made from 100% acrylic yarn.


If you know someone that makes afghans or any other craft that would like help selling them online whether it be Etsy or their own website I have a special running for the month of November to get them selling on line.  This is a great deal to get someone started!


No comments:

Post a Comment