Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What glue to use?

Need to know what glue to use?  Go to this helpful list from favcrafts will help you figure it out.


Happy Mother's Day


As Mother's Day approaches I am gearing up to go help my friend Ivonne at the flower shop.  It's a lot different down here in FL then in NJ.  Mother's day lasts a week I guess since a lot of the retired people are here.

I love working with fresh flowers but it's also fun making candy arrangements like the one above. 

I don't know how many times I have tried to get away from my business or crafting but it sucks me right back in.  I love seeing how people get excited and smile over a creation I have made. 

I'm working on getting a tutorial of my lollipop crepe paper flowers to share with you. 

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment